Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 3 December 2012

Win a copy of Mine to Avenge


    Today is the beginning of my third week at a new job. I love the work, and it is the first time that I can ever remember actually looking forward to going to work in the morning. Apart from the fact that a day job gets in the way of writing, marketing and promotion, I believe the job was tailor made for me - a perfect fit.
    This has kindled a spirit of generosity, and I would like to celebrate somehow, so thought I would like to host a competition with a free copy of Mine to Avenge on offer.

   To win the copy of Mine to Avenge, please answer the following question -

    Which variety of flowers was growing in the window box under Helena’s window? Please name variety of flower and colour.

   Hint - the answer can be found in a blog post from May 2012.

   How to win: Email me your answer to the email address found in the Contact tab of the blog. Please include your name and postal address details so I can arrange for delivery of the book. The first email I receive with the correct answer will be the winner, and I will then update this blog post with the announcement of the winner’s name.

   While not a condition of entry, I would appreciate it very much if the winner would be willing to read and review the book for me on Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook or any of your networks.

Have fun!

UPDATE: Competition winner is Edel Salisbury - Congratulations! The answer was red geraniums.

No comments:

Post a Comment